Highly Qualified Teacher

Last Updated: 7/18/2019 9:10 PM

Federal law requires that each school district receiving Title 1 funds notify parents of each student attending any school receiving these funds that information regarding the professional qualifications of their child’s classroom teacher(s) may be requested.

As a parent of a student attending a school receiving federal program funds, you have the right to know:

  • Is my child’s teacher licensed to teach the grades and subject(s) assigned?
  • Is my child’s teacher teaching with a provisional license, meaning the state has waived requirements for my child’s teacher?
  • What is the college major of my child’s teacher?
  • What degree or degrees does my child’s teacher hold?
  • To request the state qualifications for your child's teacher or instructional aide, please click here. 
  • If you would like more information about your school, please feel free to contact your school directly.

Return to Federal Programs

Additional Info

Title I Staff

Gail Rochelle
Director of Student Achievement and School Improvement

Phone: (208) 525-7537
E-mail: rochgail@d91.k12.id.us

Samantha Zollinger
Student Achievement and School Improvement Assistant

Phone: (208) 525-7533
E-mail: ZollSama@d91.k12.id.us